Working capital for online businesses with low starting APRs.
This working capital lender could be a good option for online businesses trying to expand or cover day-to-day costs. Rates start low and you don’t necessarily need perfect credit to qualify. However, funding isn’t available to startups or businesses that move around a lot.
|Product Name||US Business Funding business loans|
|Loan Term||3 months to 10 years|
|APR||Starting from 3.5%|
|Requirements||Internet-based business, located in same office for 1+ years, 3+ months of bank statements, no open bankruptcies, no tax liens except for those on a payment plan|
- No open bankruptcies
- Internet-based business
- Located in same office for 1+ years
- 3+ months of bank statements
- No tax liens except for those on a payment plan
First, do I qualify?
To qualify for a small business working capital loan, you need to meet the following requirements:
- Physical location. Your business must have at least one office where it’s operated for the past 12 months.
- Internet-based. All of your revenue must come from online transactions.
- In business for at least one year. Startups and brand-new businesses can’t qualify.
- At least three months of bank statements. You might be asked to provide up to six months of bank statements.
- No outstanding bankruptcies. You can’t be involved in bankruptcy proceedings.
- No tax liens. Having a tax lien also disqualifies you, unless you’ve set up a payment plan.
What makes US Business Funding unique?
US Business Funding offers a wide range of financing solutions to newer businesses that need funding to grow and cover day-to-day expenses. Its rates start low for a business lender — especially one that has options for all credit types.
What is US Business Funding?
US Business Funding is a direct online lender that offers working capital loans to small online businesses, among other financial products. You may be able to borrow up to $2 million at rates starting at 3.5% and terms ranging anywhere from 3 months to 10 years.
It’s fast, too: It takes about a minute to hear back about a decision after filling out its online form. If approved, you could receive funds in two or three business days if it’s your first time or as little as 24 hours if you’re a returning customer.
What are the benefits of US Business Funding?
From its low starting rates to its positive customer reviews, here are a few perks of borrowing with US Business Funding:
- Fast turnaround. You could get funding as soon as the next business day if you’re a returning customer.
- Low starting rates. Its starting APR of 3.5% is low for any type of business loan.
- Wide range of loan terms. US Business Funding offers flexible terms as short as three months or as long as 10 years.
- Strong customer reviews. Customers raved about US Business Funding’s speed and customer service on Trustpilot and the Better Business Bureau (BBB).
What to watch out for
Consider these potential drawbacks before taking out a business loan with US Business Funding:
- Online businesses only. You can only conduct business online to qualify for this loan.
- Location requirement. Not only must your business be around for at least a year — you have to be in the same official location.
- Barebones website. US Business Funding’s website doesn’t provide many specifics on how its loans work without having to fill out an online form to talk to a representative.