Cashflow solutions up to $500,000 made for Amazon sellers.
|Product Name||SellersFunding Business Loans|
|Loan Term||6 months to 1 year|
|APR||Starting at 14.99%|
|Requirements||6+ months of Amazon sales history, $30,000+ in sales in the past 6 months, positive customer feedback, few returns, consistent sales activity|
- Have six months of Amazon sales history
- Made at least $30,000 over the past six months
- Have positive customer feedback
- Have few returns
- Have consistent sales activity
First, do I qualify?
To qualify for a SellersFunding business loan, you need to meet the following criteria:
- At least six months of Amazon sales history
- At least $30,000 in profits over the past six months
- Positive customer feedback
- Few returns
- Consistent sales activity
What is SellersFunding?
SellersFunding is an online direct lender that offers unsecured short-term loans. SellersFunding requires business owners to back the loan with a personal guarantee. This means that the business owner is on the hook for paying off the loan if the business folds or can’t pay back the debt.
SellersFunding uses an algorithm-based underwriting system, meaning your business can get approved in around a minute. After you’ve accepted the loan, it typically takes between two and three business days to get your funds.
What’s unique about a SellersFunding business loan?
While there’s no restriction on what type of business can apply for a SellersFunding business loan, it’s made to meet the specific needs of Amazon sellers. The application doesn’t take more than a few minutes and is primarily based on the past six months of sales. The short terms make the loan especially useful for businesses that need funding to prepare for an uptick in sales to purchase inventory, bring on more staff and more.
SellersFunding revenue advance
In addition to short-term business loans, SellersFunding also offers what it calls a “revenue advance” for e-commerce merchants. This works a lot like a merchant cash advance with a twist: SellersFunding uses an algorithm to predict your business’s next 90 days of online sales and offers a 15% advance on the funds to help improve cash flow. Then, your business pays it back with a daily percentage of its online sales.
SellersFunding charges a 5% advance fee, which it takes directly from your funds before you receive them. So, your business is on the hook for paying back 15%, but actually only receives 10% of its predicted future sales. Typically, it takes around 48 hours for your business to receive its funds after finalizing the application.
What are the benefits of a SellersFunding business loan?
- Few fees. SellersFunding asks for a one-time processing fee of $100 — generally much lower than the typical origination fee of 1% to 5% that many business lenders charge. There are also no prepayment fees.
- Made for e-commerce. SellersFunding could be a great financing option for your e-commerce business if more traditional loans don’t meet your business’s needs.
- Prequalification available. While the turnaround time might not be as fast as some online business lenders, your business can get preapproved for a specific amount in as little as 60 seconds before filling out a full application.
What to watch out for
- Short terms. SellersFunding offers loan terms from three to 12 months. Short-term loans can be risky for businesses, especially if your sales don’t pan out to be as high as predicted.
- Sometimes advertises a monthly rate. Rates as low as 1.25% might sound too good to be true — and that’s because it is. SellersFunding sometimes advertises a monthly rate, which can be easy to confuse with the annual rate if you don’t look closely enough. APRs start at 14.99%, not 1.25%.
- Amazon-centric. While SellersFunding isn’t affiliated with Amazon, its application is designed for Amazon retailers and the majority of its clients sell on the online platform.