With a simple online application form, you could get funding in as little as one business day.
- Best for fast funding based on your business’s finances.
- Pick something else if you don’t already have a QuickBooks account.
|Product Name||QuickBooks Capital business loans|
|Loan Term||Up to 12 months|
|Min. Credit Score||620|
|APR||2.61% to 18.35%|
|Requirements||Primary business accounts connected to Quickbook for at least 6 months, 620+ credit score, $50,000+ revenue over past six months, no bankruptcies in past 2 years, not located in Nevada or Alaska.|
How much will this loan cost me?
QuickBooks Capital loans come with rates from 2.61% to 18.35% APR — and there are no fees. You can borrow between $5,000 and $100,000 with terms as long as 12 months.
If you decide to take out a loan through the QuickBooks marketplace, those rates range from 9.99% to 32% APR, with terms as long as 10 years. Use the calculator below to see how much a QuickBooks Capital loan or marketplace loan might cost you.
Business loan calculator
See how much you’ll pay
|Loan terms (in years)|
Fill out the form and click on “Calculate” to see your estimated monthly payment.
How it works
While QuickBooks considers factors like your revenue and credit score, it also relies on your accounting data to come up with your loan amount, terms and rates. Generally, you won’t be able to qualify for an amount and term that your revenue history doesn’t support.
Typically, the lowest rates, longest terms and highest loan amounts go to businesses that are profitable, make well above the $50,000 minimum revenue requirement and have owners with excellent credit scores of 760 or higher.
What do I need to qualify?
You and your business must meet the following requirements to qualify for this loan:
- Personal credit score of at least 620
- Annual revenue of at least $50,000 over the past 12 months
- Primary business accounts connected with QuickBooks
- At least six months of activity on QuickBooks account
- Located in any state except Nevada or Alaska
What information do I need to apply?
You’ll need to have your QuickBooks login credentials to get started on the application. Once you’re in, it can help to have the following information on hand:
- Business employer identification number or your Social Security number
- Business location, phone number and email
- Business revenue information, such as the previous year’s taxes
- Personal information and identifying documents, such as a state-issued ID
What industries does QuickBooks Capital work with?
QuickBooks Capital doesn’t specifically exclude any industries from applying for a QuickBooks Capital loan. But if it doesn’t make sense for a business in your industry to use QuickBooks software, this loan isn’t right for you.
Pros and cons
QuickBooks Capital might not be a good choice for all businesses. Weigh the pros and cons before you decide to apply.
- Low rates of 2.61% to 18.35%
- No origination fee or prepayment penalties
- No hard credit check
- Marketplace for long-term loans
- Weekly repayments
- Short terms of up to 12 months
- Not available in Nevada or Alaska