Short-term financing available in less than 24 hours for businesses of all credit types.
- Best for B2B and B2G businesses with poor credit that need fast access to working capital.
- Pick something else if your company earns less than $30,000 per month.
|Product Name||Paragon Financial Group invoice factoring|
|Requirements||$30,000+ monthly revenue|
First, do I qualify?
The only eligibility requirement is your business must bring in at least $30,000 per month. Other than that, Paragon Financial doesn’t care about your business’s credit history or time in operation. That’s because nonrecourse invoice factoring is dependent on your customers paying, not you.
What makes Paragon Financial Group unique?
Paragon funds up to 90% of your invoices — usually within 24 hours of purchasing them. That’s a fairly decent rate for the industry. It’s willing to work with startups, as well as companies with poor credit or tax problems. And since it offers nonrecourse factoring, you’re not required to pay back the invoice if your customer never pays up.
On top of nonrecourse factoring, Paragon also offers purchase order financing, government invoice factoring and accounts receivable factoring, along with other services.
- Funds up to 90% of your invoices within 24 hours of purchasing them
- Fully online application
- No credit score requirements
- Works with most B2B and B2G businesses
- You don’t have to pay back the invoice, even if your customer doesn’t
- Fees are 1.25% to 2% of invoice amount — due every 30 days until the invoice is paid
- Invoices can be no more than 60 days delinquent
- Your company must earn at least $30,000 a month to qualify