Funding up to $500,000 for small and midsize businesses.
A business term loan from Mulligan Funding can get you funding you need for new equipment or expand your business. But startups should look elsewhere — your business needs to be at least two years old and have good credit. It offers unsecured loans, meaning you don’t have to put up collateral, but you could see high APRs.
|Product Name||Mulligan Funding Business Loans|
|Loan Term||6 to 18 months|
|Min. Credit Score||630|
|Requirements||The business must be at least two years old, have an annual revenue of at least $350,000 and personal credit of 630|
- At least two years in business
- Annual revenue of at least $350,000
- Personal credit score of 630
First, do I qualify?
To qualify for a business term loan with Mulligan Funding, your business must be profitable at least two years old with at least $500,000 in revenue over the past 12 months. Business owners must also have a personal credit score of 630 or higher.
What is Mulligan Funding?
Based in San Diego, California, Mulligan Funding provides business term loans, working capital loans and business lines of credit to small and midsize businesses across the US.
It’s offers an entirely online application process with approval in as quick as a few hours, and funding within one business day.
What makes Mulligan Funding business term loans unique?
With its variety of lending options, Mulligan Funding seeks to provide speacialized funding for the area of your business you want to expand. With few restrictions on how you use its business term loans, you’re free to apply your funds where they’re needed most.
What are the benefits of a Mulligan Funding business term loan?
- Rapid access to funds. Once you’re approved, expect to receive fast access to your loan funds as soon as the next business day.
- No prepayment fees. You can repay your business loan early with no prepayment fee or penalty.
- No loan restrictions. Mulligan Funding believes you know your business best, so use your loan funds how you want.
What to watch out for
While Mulligan Funding’s online application process is an appealing perk, be on the lookout for some potential drawbacks:
- High annual business revenue. To qualify for a business term loan with Mulligan Funding, your business needs an annual revenue of at least $500,000.
- Fair creditworthiness required. While some providers accept borrowers with less-than-stellar credit scores, you’ll need a personal credit score of at least 630 to qualify with Mulligan Funding.
- Not for startups. Your business needs to be at least 24 months old to be eligible for a Mulligan Funding business term loan, so startups need to seek funding elsewhere.
- Not transparent about rates. Mulligan Funding doesn’t give a range of interest rates or other costs, making it difficult to quickly compare against other lenders.