Get unsecured installment business loans of up to $100,000 with terms of Up to 5 years.
|Product Name||M&T Bank Business Loans|
|Loan Term||Up to 10 years|
|APR||6% to 9.75%|
What is M&T Bank?
Founded in 1856, M&T Bank has its headquarters in Buffalo, New York. It’s a financial institution with more than 775 bank branches spread across nine states.
This provider offers a range of financial products to its customers, including checking accounts, savings accounts, credit cards, personal loans, auto loans, business loans, mortgages and education financing.
What makes M&T business loans unique?
M&T offers secured and unsecured installment business loans of up to $100,000, with term lengths of up to 10 years.
M&T’s business loans are designed to accommodate for a number of business financing solutions, including the purchase of real estate, renovations, equipment financing and long-term working capital.
Throughout the process of your loan application, M&T Bank’s Relationship Managers can help guide you thought the task of selecting the best business financing product to fit the needs of your growing enterprise.
What other business financing options does M&T Bank offer?
- Commercial or investment real estate loans. Intended for the purchasing or refinancing of both owner-occupied business locations and investment properties, M&T’s business real estate loans start at $50,000 with fixed or variable interest rate financing and terms of up to 10 years.
- Equipment financing loans. Designed to help businesses lease commercial equipment, M&T’s tax-oriented and non-tax-oriented equipment leases start at $250,000 and offer both fixed and variable rate terms.
- SBA loans. These loans are guaranteed by the US Small Business Administration and offer funding of up to $5 million with variable interest rates for both experienced entrepreneurs and startup businesses alike.
- Business line of credit. With the Business Access Line of Credit starting at $5,000 and the FlexLine of Credit starting at $950,001, M&T Bank offers accessibility of loan checks, ATM transfers and withdrawals.
Top 10 SBA lender
M&T Bank was ranked a top SBA lender in 2015 according to the Small Business Administration’s released statistics for total approved SBA loans.
What are the benefits of an M&T Bank business loan?
- No restriction on loan usage. M&T doesn’t impose many restrictions on the use of its business loans, so you can use your funds to purchase real estate, fund an equipment purchase or expand your inventory.
- Start your application online. Enjoy the convenience of an online application process by starting your loan application process on M&T’s website.
- Easy repayment. Unsecured business loans with M&T Bank feature an automatic payment deduction feature, which means your monthly loans payments are withdrawn from your M&T business checking account so you’ll never miss a payment.
What to watch out for
M&T Bank offers both secured and unsecured term loans starting at $10,000 to eligible business owners, but be wary of potential drawbacks:
- Not available in all 50 states. M&T Bank business loans are only available in the following states: New York, New Jersey, Maryland, Connecticut, Delaware, District of Columbia, Pennsylvania, Virginia and West Virginia.
- You’ll have to apply first to see loan terms. M&T doesn’t offer any information about its loan fees on its website, which means potential borrowers could be in for a nasty surprise in the form of hidden fees and penalties.
- $100,000 cap on unsecured loans. If you aren’t prepared to offer up collateral to secure your business loan, the maximum amount you’ll be eligible for is $100,000, which may not be enough working capital for some borrowers.