Get business financing with quick approvals and fast funding. Choose from a range of borrowing options.
Founded in 2014, Main Street Finance Group specializes in helping businesses get the funding they need to grow and evolve through a variety of long- and short-term loans. The lender fosters relationships with its borrowers through guidance every step of the way. Available in all 50 states, you could find a business loan, line of credit or merchant cash advance even if you have bad personal credit.
|Product Name||Main Street Finance Group Business Loans|
|Requirements||1+ years in business, $10,000+ monthly revenue|
- Must have been in business for at least one year.
- Have monthly revenue of at least $10,000.
- Have a personal Social Security number.
Do you qualify?
To qualify for business financing from Main Street Finance Group, you’ll need:
- Minimum $10,000/month in business revenue (last 3 months most important)
- At least 1 year in business (no startups)
- No more than 5 overdrafts or negative days in a month’s period
- No minimum credit score needed. Bad credit OK
The following restricted industries do not qualify: non-profits, religious institutions, finance companies, gambling organizations.
What is Main Street Finance Group?
Main Street Finance Group offers business financing that typically range from $5,000 to $1,000,000.
Main Street specializes in helping its customers with the difficult and time-consuming process of SBA loan approval. These loans are among the most advantageous for US businesses, bearing low interest rates and long repayment terms of up to 25 years.
Main Street Finance Group offers a variety of business financing options, including:
- Merchant cash advance. Typically range from $5,000 to $300,000 with terms from 3 months to 3 years. Main Street Finance Group can also consolidate and re-finance existing cash advances. (Learn more about merchant cash advances)
- Line of credit. Credit limits up to $100,000 available. Quick and secure online verification process. (Learn more about lines of credit)
- SBA loan. Restructure any business debt at some of the best rates available in the country. Main Street Finance Group SBA loans typically start at $250,000 and up. (Learn more about SBA loans)
- Long-term unsecured loan. Terms up to 5 years. No collateral required.Get a fixed-term business loan with predictable monthly payments Learn more about fixed-term loans
- Equipment financing. Used for business related-equipment. Terms typically range from 2 to 3 years and can be paid back either weekly or monthly. This financing option requires 6 months of bank statements and an equipment financing application. (Learn more about equipment financing)
- Credit card processing savings. Let Main Street Finance Group analyze your merchant processing statements and offer savings by switching you to a merchant processor with no hidden fees. This requires 3 months of credit card processing statements.
What are the benefits of a Main Street Finance Group small business loan?
- Quick turnaround. Qualify in minutes with approval typically within several hours and funding within 24-28 hours.
- Personal consultation. Discuss your needs and learn which loans you qualify for with a funding specialist.
- Flexible repayment options. Arrange for daily, monthly or weekly repayments (just take care with how your option will affect your business’ cash flow).
What to watch out for
Main Street Finance Group can get you fast funding but with a few drawbacks that include the inability to find specific information until after you’ve completed an application.
- High minimum. Loans start at $5,000, which means if you’re looking for a smaller cash infusion, you’ll need to look elsewhere.
- Harsh daily repayments. You may only qualify for daily repayment terms — terms that can significantly affect your business’s cash flow.
- Limited support. Customer service is available during business hours only.