An online lender specializing in merchant cash advances for small businesses.
Lendr focuses on small and mid-sized business needs. Rather than evaluating strictly how long your business has been around and your personal credit score, Lendr takes a more holistic approach and considers all aspects of your finances when determining rates and terms. But you’ll need to make sure your business can afford daily or weekly repayments.
|Product Name||Lendr Business Financing|
|Loan Term||4 to 14 months|
|Min. Credit Score||520|
|APR||15% to 25%|
|Requirements||Business must be 12+ months old, have monthly revenue of $10,000+ and not be located in Alaska or Hawaii. Minimum borrower credit score of 520+.|
- Business 12+ months old
- Monthly revenue of $10,000+
- Credit score of 520+
- Not located in Alaska or Hawaii
First, do I qualify?
Lendr business loans are generally available to business that
- Are at least 12 months old
- Make at least $10,000 a month
- Aren’t located in Alaska or Hawaii
The business owner should have a personal credit score of at least 520.
What types of business loans does Lendr offer?
Lendr specializes in merchant cash advances. Lendr gives your business a set amount of funds, and then you make daily repayments over 4 to 14 months until your loan is paid off. Some businesses may even qualify for a weekly repayment schedule.
This type of financing is best for those who need a short-term business loan and have the cash flow to afford frequent repayments.
Loan amounts range from $5,000 to $500,000 — though businesses have borrowed as much as $650,000 in the past. The interest rate your business will pay can range from 15% to 25%. Your business will also pay a fee of either $200 or 2% of your loan amount.
Working capital loans, equipment financing and more
Although Lendr mainly focuses on merchant cash advances, business owners may qualify for other types of financing, including working capital loans and equipment financing. These fixed-term loans can cover most one-time expenses, while working capital loans are designed to help cover day-to-day expenses during an off season.
After speaking with a loan specialist, Lendr will work with you to determine which type of loan would be best for your business’s needs.
What are the benefits of a Lendr business loan?
- Small-business friendly. You only need to be around for a year and make $10,000 a month to qualify.
- Unsecured. Your business doesn’t have to put up anything for collateral to qualify.
- Good credit not necessary. Your business can qualify for a Lendr business loan even if your credit score isn’t perfect.
- Quick online application. Applying is simple and your business can get funds in .
Affected by Hurricane Florence? Lendr has your back
Lendr CEO Tim Roach has announced that Lendr will suspend September 2018 repayments for all clients that have been affected by Hurricane Florence. Those still struggling with the aftermath of the hurricane might also qualify for a temporary reduced repayments. And if your business needs help getting back on its feet, Lendr has a history of offering additional funding to businesses affected by natural disasters.
What to watch out for
- Tough repayment schedule. If your business can’t afford to make daily or weekly repayments, you might be better off choosing a different lender that offers a monthly payment option.
- Unsecured. This can also be a bad thing: Secured loans tend to have more competitive rates.
- Not for new businesses. You can’t qualify for a Lendr loan if your business is a startup just getting off the ground.
- Not available in all states. If your business is located in Alaska or Hawaii, you won’t qualify for a Lendr loan.