Borrow a large amount at competitive rates — but specific details are hard to find online.
- Best for newer businesses with strong monthly revenue.
- Pick something else if you want to work with a more transparent lender.
Product Name Lendistry business term loans Min. Amount $250,000 Max. Amount $3,000,000 Loan Term 1 to 10 years Min. Credit Score 680 APR Starting at 6.75% Requirements 680+ personal credit score, 2+ years in business
How much will this loan cost me?
Lendisty offers term loans of $250,000 to $3,000,000. Its terms last up to 10 years, and you’ll have an APR between 6.75% to 16% — including an origination fee up to 3% of your loan amount.
Rates are fixed for the life of the loan, and you can expect to make regular monthly repayments.
To see how much your business might pay every month, use our business loan calculator below.
Monthly repayments calculator
Calculate how much you could expect to pay each month
Your loan Loan amount$ Loan terms (in years) Interest rate$%
Fill out the form and click on “Calculate” to see your estimated monthly payment.
How it works
Because Lendistry works with business owners who have good to excellent personal credit, you can expect fairly competitive rates. However, the APR you receive will also be based on your monthly revenue, time in business and other factors. To get the best rate — and largest loan amount — you’ll need to exceed Lendistry’s minimum requirements.
What industries does Lendistry work with?
Lendistry doesn’t state what industries it will or will not work with. You may have a difficult time qualifying for a loan if your business is involved in cannabis or adult entertainment. But it will work with other high-risk industries like trucking, construction, healthcare, home improvement and restaurants. To confirm your business is eligible, reach out to a Lendistry representative.
What do I need to qualify?
Lendistry requires you and your business to meet the following requirements:
- $12,500+ monthly revenue
- At least two years in business
- 680+ personal FICO credit score
- No bankruptcies in the last three years
- No defaults on any government loans
What information do I need to apply?
Typically, Lendistry asks to see these documents:
- Three months of business bank statements
- Two years of business tax returns
- Two years of personal tax returns
- Social Security number
- Business Tax ID number
- Proof of average monthly sales
However, the documents you need to apply varies depending on your creditworthiness, time in business and revenue.
What other types of financing does Lendistry offer?
Type of loan Loan amountCommercial real estate loans$250,000 to $3 millionExpress Business line of creditUp to $250,000Revolving line of creditUp to $3 million
- Competitive rates ranging from 6.75% to 16%
- Registered Community Development Financial Institution
- Large maximum loan amount of $3 million
- Multiple fees, including potential prepayment penalties
- Funding may take up to 20 business days
- Limited information available online