Get an advance on the next 16 week of online sales.
- Best for e-commerce businesses that want to fill more orders.
- Pick something else if your business doesn’t have an online store.
Product Name Kickpay e-commerce loans Min. Amount $20,000 Max. Amount $1,000,000 Loan Term 16 weeks APR Not applicable Requirements At least $250,000 in the past 12 months of revenue, e-commerce business, use a 3rd party fulfillment center for storing and shipping inventory, at least one US location.
- Bank account
- e-commerce store and fulfillment center credentials
How much will this cost me?
Kickpay charges a flat fee instead of interest. The fee is typically 3% to 7% of your inventory’s manufacturing price and is paid back on a unit-by-unit basis. Advances run from $20,000 to $1,000,000.
Unlike other business loans, Kickpay doesn’t require a personal guarantee from the owner. But it backs the advance with a lien on your business’s assets.
How it works
The fee you receive depends on factors like the amount of inventory you typically sell in a month versus the amount you purchase.
Your advance also depends on your business’s sales history. Typically, you can finance 85% of the inventory you have in stock or what Kickpay estimates your business can sell over 16 weeks.
What do I need to qualify?
Your business must generally meet the following requirements to qualify for Kickpay financing.
- E-commerce business
- Made over $250,000 in revenue over the past 12 months
- At least one registered entity in the US
- Uses third-party fulfillment center
What fulfillment centers does Kickpay work with?
Kickpay currently works with over 100 fulfillment centers. If you don’t see the one you work with when you apply, you can request it by emailing Kickpay’s customer service team.
Here are some fulfillment centers that are already integrated with Kickpay:
- Clique Here Global Fulfillment Services
- DCL Logistics
- Elite Ops
- Encore Fulfillment
- Fulfillment by Amazon
- Fulfillment Works LLC
- Giddy Up
- Mochila Fulfillment
- Oxspring Paul
- RubyHas Fulfillment
- Rush Order Flexible Fulfillment Solutions
- Sauceda Fulfillment
- Simple Global
- Swan Packaging Fulfillment
- Symphony Commerce
- Tagg Logistics
What information do I need to qualify?
You’ll need to have the following information on hand when you fill out the application:
- Bank account login credentials
- E-commerce store credentials
- Fulfillment center credentials
- Basic information about yourself and your business
What industries does Kickpay work with?
Kickpay currently specializes in e-commerce businesses — with the exception of fast fashion. If you don’t have an online store, you won’t be able to use this service.
Pros and cons
- Low fixed fee of 3% to 7%
- Can pay your manufacturer directly
- No personal guarantee
- Direct line to company owners
- Inventory must be stored in US
- Extra fees if you can’t repay after 16 weeks
- Must use a third-party fulfillment center
- No customer service line before applying