Apply for multiple types of financing with one application.
|Product Name||Kalamata Capital small business loans|
|Loan Term||9 months to 5 years|
First, do I qualify?
Kalamata Capital doesn’t disclose its eligibility criteria. The best way to find out if you qualify is by filling out its online application.
What makes Kalamata Capital business loans unique?
Kalamata Capital combines online lending with the personal touch you might find at a bank or credit union. It can guide you through the entire loan application process — including that first step when you decide what type of financing is right for you. Unlike many online lenders, it gives you the chance to talk to loan specialists to evaluate your options after you prequalify. You can find anything from low-interest SBA loans to high-cost factoring.
- Apply for multiple types of financing at once
- Short and long terms available
- Construction, trucking and other high-risk industries eligible
- Potential daily repayments
- Not transparent about costs
- Not available in all states, though doesn’t disclose which