Lines of credit up to $250,000 with rates starting at 11.99%.
Idea Financial’s lines of credit might be best for business owners with average credit who are looking for simple financing for an ongoing project. But it’s not ideal for all businesses. If you’re just starting out, have excellent credit or need over $250,000 in financing, another lender might offer a better solution.
|Product Name||Idea Financial Line of Credit|
|Loan Term||1 year to 18 months|
|Min. Credit Score||650|
|APR||11.99% to 29.99%|
|Requirements||3+ years in business, $180,000+ gross annual revenue, 650+ credit score|
- $180,000+ gross annual revenue
- 650+ credit score
- 3+ years in business
First, do I qualify?
You must meet the following criteria to qualify for an Ideal Financial line of credit:
- In business at least three years
- Gross annual revenue of at least $180,000
- Minimum personal credit score of 650
What makes Idea Financial’s line of credit unique?
Idea Financial’s line of credit is faster and more flexible than your traditional business loan. You can get approved for your credit line in a matter of hours and have access to funds the next day.
What is an Idea Financial line of credit?
Idea Financial offers lines of credit up to $250,000 at interest rates ranging from 11.99% to 29.99%. Unlike with a term loan, you only have to repay the amount you withdraw. While there’s no origination fee to receive your funds, Idea Financial charges a draw fee of 0% to 3% each time you access funds from your credit line.
What are the benefits of an Idea Financial line of credit?
From minimal fees to continual access to funds, here are a few perks Idea Financial’s line of credit:
- No origination or annual fee. Idea Financial doesn’t charge a fee for taking out the line of credit or an annual service fee, unlike some other business lenders.
- Withdraw multiple times a day. You can request more funds the same day if you realize you need to borrow more than you’d originally thought.
- No prepayment penalties. You can repay your balance early to save on interest.
What to watch out for
Consider these potential drawbacks before taking out a line of credit from Idea Financial:
- Draw fee. While there’s no origination fee, you could pay up to 3% of the amount you withdraw from your credit line.
- Potential weekly repayments. Depending on your business and contract, you might have to make repayments on a weekly basis.
- Not totally transparent. While it claims to be completely transparent about its pricing and services, Idea Financial doesn’t mention its interest rates on its pricing page — you have to do some digging to find that range.