Apply for a 7(a), Express or 504 loan through this regional lender.
- Best for business owners in the Midwest looking for government-backed financing.
- Pick something else if you want fast access to working capital.
Product Name Huntington National Bank SBA loans Min. Amount $5,000 Max. Amount $5,000,000 Loan Term Up to 25 years APR Varies Requirements Meet the SBA requirements for a government-backed loan
First, do I qualify?
Huntington National Bank doesn’t disclose any specific requirements for its SBA loans. However, you’ll have to meet the SBA’s general requirements, which includes meeting its size standards for small businesses, working in an eligible industry and operating as a for-profit enterprise.
What states are Huntington National Bank SBA loans available in?
Huntington National Bank has SBA loan specialists in the following states:
- West Virginia
What makes Huntington National Bank SBA loans unique?
Huntington National Bank offers a wider range of SBA loans than you might find with other lenders, including SBA 7(a), Express and 504 loans. Its high approval rate also means you might have a better chance getting approved for a loan — though it might not give out loans as large as some of its other top-ranking competitors.
- One of the most active SBA lenders in the country
- Offers SBA 7(a), Express and 504 loans
- Loans from $5,000 to $5 million
- Limited information available online
- No online application
- SBA loan specialists aren’t always available during regular business hours
- Only has branches in nine states