You can qualify with bad credit — but it’s not up front about rates and terms.
- Best for business owners with bad credit, judgments, liens or bankruptcies.
- Pick something else if you’re looking for transparent rates, terms and fees before applying.
Product Name Harper Partners business loans Min. Amount $20,000 Max. Amount $400,000 Loan Term Not stated APR Not stated Requirements Not stated
First, do I qualify?
Harper Partners doesn’t disclose any hard credit requirements. But it’s generally more flexible than traditional lenders that offer business loans. You can still qualify if you have bad personal credit, filed for bankruptcy in the past or have a lien or judgment against you.
What makes Harper Partners business loans unique?
Harper Partners offers funding to businesses that can’t qualify for traditional business funding. You can still qualify if you have negative marks on your credit report. It also works with businesses that have filed for bankruptcy in the past.
And it’s fast — even compared to other online lenders. You can get your money in as little as 24 hours after qualifying for a loan.
What other types of funding does Harper Partners offer?
Harper Partners also offers the following types of business financing:
- Invoice factoring. Get up to 90% of your invoice’s value up front with a factoring fee of 1% to 3% per month a customer takes to pay their invoice.
- Payroll funding. Factoring specifically to help your company cover employee costs with the same rates and terms as invoice factoring.
- Cash advances for software companies. Borrow between $250,000 and $4 million, which you repay with a percentage of revenue plus a fee of 8% to 15% of the advance.
- Venture debt. A mix of debt and equity funding for startups.
- Specializes in bad credit
- Get funds in as little as 24 hours
- Customer service available via live-chat, phone, social media or email
- Available in all 50 states
- High minimum loan amount
- Doesn’t disclose information about its business loans
- No customer reviews
- No toll-free customer service number