This service could connect you with business loans and lines of credit from 7.99% to 24.99% APR.
Established business owners looking for a non-bank loan or line of credit might want to check out Finance Factory. This online connection service helps you find the right type of financing for your business from one of its partner lenders. It can take a couple weeks to get your funds, however, so it’s not ideal for emergency expenses.
|Product Name||Finance Factory Business Loans|
|Loan Term||2 and 5 years|
|Min. Credit Score||700|
|APR||7.99% to 24.99%|
|Requirements||Good to excellent personal credit, steady cash flow, two years in business|
- Two or more years in business
- Good or excellent credit
- Steady cash flow
First, do I qualify?
Finance Factory’s partners typically require you and your business to meet the following requirements:
- Good or excellent personal credit.
- At least two years in business.
- Strong cash flow.
What is Finance Factory?
Finance Factory is a loan connection service that helps business owners find financing. Through its business express program, a specialist can help you find a lender that’s right for you and walk you through the entire process to funding.
Its partner lenders offer loans or lines of credit between $25,000 and $250,000 with fixed APRs ranging from 7.99% to 24.99%. Terms vary by lender, but businesses typically have between 2 and 5 years to pay it back. Finance Factory doesn’t charge any fees for its services, and most of its providers don’t charge application or origination fees for a business express loan. Most loans though Finance Factory are unsecured, so you won’t need to provide collateral.
There are also no fees for using Finance Factory’s services, and its partner lenders usually don’t charge application or origination fees.
More Finance Factory programs
In addition to the business express program, Finance Factory also has several other business loan programs. These include:
- Startup funding. Finance Factory connects startups with personal and business loans backed by a personal guarantee. These loans can go as high as $350,000 and come with a 0% introductory interest rate for up to 21 months.
- SBA loans. Finance Factory guides you through the SBA loan process to get a government-backed loan with interest rates from 6% to 8% and terms from 10 to 25 years. This program typically takes between two weeks and two months.
- Revenue-based loans and advances. Loans from $10,000 to $1 million are extended for business owners with bad credit but steady revenue. Qualification is based on your business’s cash flow and other factors — not just credit scores.
- Equipment financing. get financing for computers, signage, vehicles and any other equipment your business uses, backed by that equipment. Loan amounts, rates and terms vary. Startups are eligible.
- Franchise funding. Finance Factory guides you through the process of qualifying for loans specifically designed for franchises. Loan terms go as long as 25 years with variable rates from 6.25% to 7.25% APR.
What are the benefits of a Finance Factory business loan?
- Loan packaging services. Not only does Finance Factory help connect your business with a suitable lender, it also helps you complete your application and get your documents together.
- No fees on business express loans. Finance Factory doesn’t charge any fees for its services, and most of its providers don’t charge application or origination fees for a business express loan.
- Competitive rates. While not as low as an SBA or bank loan, Finance Factory’s partners offer rates starting from 7.99% to 24.99% APR.
- Transparent about rates and fees. Though it doesn’t advertise rates and fees for all programs on its site, its customer service team can provide quick answers to any questions you have about a specific program.
What to watch out for
- Partners pay to get connected. This means the service could be free for business owners, but that the partners’ interests are the priority — not yours.
- At least good credit required. Your business might have a hard time qualifying if you have a personal credit score below 700.
- Long turnaround time. It can take between one and two weeks to get your funds through the business express program. This isn’t the best provider for fast business loans.