No-fee working capital loans and more for cannabis businesses and startups.
|Product Name||Dynamic Alternative Finance Working Capital Loan|
|Loan Term||3 to 7 years|
|Min. Credit Score||700|
|Requirements||For working capital loan must have 2+ years in business and a business bank account. Startups must have a credit score of 700+ and a Tax ID number.|
- 2+ years in business
- business bank account
- Startups must have a credit score of 700+ and a Tax ID number
First, do I qualify?
To qualify for a Dynamic Alternative Finance business loan, your business must:
- Be at least two years old
- Have a business bank account
Want to start a business? You just need to have a:
- Credit score of 700
- Tax identification number
What’s Dynamic Alternative Finance?
Dynamic Alternative Finance is a connection service that helps the cannabis industry find financing sources from investors and lenders interested in funding business loans. Through its partner lenders, your business can apply for a working capital loan that comes in the form of an unsecured fixed-term loan or line of credit.
These can range from $250,000 to $10,000,000 with loan terms of three, five or seven years. There’s generally no fee to apply or pay off your loan early, so interest is the main cost you need to worry about — and that varies from lender to lender. Startup loans work similarly, but they stop at $250,000 and require a personal guarantee.
Dynamic Alternative Finance is a subsidiary of equipment leasing company Dynamic Funding Inc., so you can apply for an equipment lease through Dynamic Alternative finance as well. It also offers real estate loans from $250,000 to $2 million with fixed rates starting at 8.9% and loan terms ranging from 10 to 25 years.
What makes Dynamic Alternative Finance business loans unique?
Dynamic Alternative Finance is one of a handful of connection services out there that specializes specifically in cannabis business financing. This means that it doesn’t fund the loans itself, but finds you offers from cannabis-friendly lenders and investors. Its partners work with all types of cannabis business types, so even grow houses are welcome. And its startup financing option allows you to apply for financing even if your business can’t get a bank account or hasn’t opened its doors yet.
What are the benefits of a Dynamic Alternative Finance business loan?
- Startups welcome. Dynamic Alternative Finance offers funding to both startups and established businesses.
- No bank account needed. Startup loans don’t require your business to have a bank account.
- Generally, no fees. Generally, its partners don’t ask for any application, origination or prepayment fees.
What to watch out for
- Good credit required for startup funding. You’ll need to have a credit score of at least 700 to be eligible for startup funding from one of Dynamic Alternative Finance’s partners.
- Hard to know rates ahead of time. Dynamic Alternative Finance doesn’t advertise its rates for working capital and startup loans on its website.