A newer short-term lender looking to help more established business owners with good credit.
- Best for established businesses that have struggled to qualify for bank funding.
- Pick something else if your business is still in the startup phase.
Product Name Credibility Capital Business Loans Min. Amount $25,000 Max. Amount $350,000 Loan Term 1 to 3 years Min. Credit Score 650 APR 8% to 20% Requirements At least 2 years in business, generating revenue, US citizen, strong credit, no bankruptcies in past 5 years, not located in NV, ND, SD or VT.
- $12,500+ in monthly revenue
- 650+ credit score
- In operation 24+ months
How much will this loan cost me?
Credibility Capital loans come with rates that start at 8% APR. This includes an origination fee of 3% to 5% of the loan amount, which is typically wrapped into your loan.
Loan amounts range from $25,000 to $350,000, with terms of 1, 2 or 3 years. Use the calculator below to see how much a loan from Credibility Capital’s partners might cost your business.
Business loan calculator
See how much you’ll pay
|Loan terms (in years)|
Fill out the form and click on “Calculate” to see your estimated monthly payment.
How it works
You typically need to have several years in business, positive cash flow and a personal credit score of around 760 or higher to get that 8% APR and 3% fee from Credibility Capital’s partners. Your business needs the cash flow to support repayments on the loan amount and term you apply for.
What do I need to qualify?
To qualify for a loan from Credibility Capital, you and your business need to meet the following criteria:
- In business at least two years
- Generating revenue
- Strong personal credit — typically this means over 670
- US citizen
- No personal or business bankruptcies in the past five years
- Not located in Nevada, North Dakota, South Dakota or Vermont
What information do I need to apply?
Have the following information on hand when you fill out your application:
- Business tax identification number
- Social Security number
- Personal contact information
- Business demographic details
What industries does Credibility Capital work with?
Credibility Capital doesn’t specify what types of industries it does or doesn’t work with. But it has relatively tight requirements for an online connection service. It likely doesn’t work with high-risk industries, like insurance or gambling.
Pros and cons
Credibility Capital can be helpful to businesses that have struggled to qualify for a loan. But it also comes with some drawbacks.
- Streamlines investment house loan application
- Also offers funding from online lenders
- No prepayment penalties
- Requires two years in business
- Only offers loans from $25,000 to $350,000
- Permanent residents can’t qualify