Borrow up to $4 million from this CDFI or get connected to another nonprofit lender.
- Best for startups and other businesses that have struggled to qualify for funding.
- Pick something else if you want to compare costs with other lenders before prequalifying.
Product Name Connect 2 Capital business loans Min. Amount $500 Max. Amount $5,000,000 Loan Term Up to 25 years APR Varies by lender Requirements For-profit business
First, do I qualify?
Connect 2 Capital doesn’t have any hard eligibility requirements, other than being a for-profit business. It specializes in funding for underrepresented business owners — such as women, minorities and veterans — though anyone can apply. It also focuses on funding businesses that would create jobs in their communities.
What makes Connect 2 Capital unique?
Connect 2 Capital works as both a direct CDFI lender and connection service, which can increase your chances of being approved for a loan. It offers a wider range of funding than you’d find with most business lenders and could be a particularly good option if you’re looking for a loan under $5,000.
While it doesn’t advertise rates or fees, CDFIs traditionally offer more affordable financing than for-profit lenders. You can compare the costs of loans you might qualify for by filling out its quick prequalification form.
- Loans from $500 to $4 million
- Both a direct lender and connection service
- Startup funding available
- Not transparent about costs
- You can only reach out by email
- Other lenders might be faster