Speed up your application with this SBA Preferred Lender.
- Best for quality customer service and a fast turnaround on SBA 7(a) and 504 loans.
- Pick something else if you’re looking for fixed interest rates.
|Product Name||Commonwealth Business Bank SBA loans|
|Loan Term||7 to 25 years|
|Requirements||Meet standard SBA loan requirements|
First, do I qualify?
CBB Bank doesn’t have any hard eligibility requirements other than the basic criteria set by the SBA. However, CBB Bank weighs factors like your overall credit and company history more heavily than your credit score.
What states are CBB Bank SBA loans available in?
CBB Bank only has SBA lending offices in California and Texas, though it might be willing to send an SBA loan specialist to another state to assist you. You’ll need to reach out to customer service to discuss your options.
What makes CBB Bank SBA loans unique?
Aside from being an SBA Preferred Lender, CBB Bank is also one of the top most active SBA loan providers in the country. Its quality customer service also sets it apart from other business lenders in general — it’s one of the few lenders that offers services in Korean.
- Strong customer service
- Faster turnaround compared to nonpreferred SBA lenders
- Offers SBA 7(a) and 504 loans for a wide range of business uses
- Customer support available in Korean
- Little information available online
- Might not be available in your state
- No online application
- No fixed rates