See if you qualify with this connection service’s partner lenders — with options for startups and bad credit.
- Best for businesses that have struggled to qualify for a loan.
- Pick something else if you need more than $500,000.
Product Name Become business loan marketplace Min. Amount $5,000 Max. Amount $500,000 Loan Term 6 months to 10 years Min. Credit Score 350 APR Starting from 7.5% Requirements At least 3 months in business with $10,000 in monthly revenue or at least 6 months in business with $3,000 in monthly revenue.
How much will this loan cost me?
Become’s partners offer unsecured business loans starting at 7.5% APR. This might include an origination fee, depending on the lender.
You can borrow between $5,000 and $500,000 with terms from 6 months to 10 years. Use the calculator below to see how much a loan might cost you at different rates, terms and amounts.
Business loan calculator
See how much you’ll pay
Your loan Loan amount$ Loan terms (in years) Interest rate$%
Fill out the form and click on “Calculate” to see your estimated monthly payment.
How it works
Your rates, terms and loan amounts vary depending on the lender. For example, that 7.5% rate might not be available on a $500,000 loan. Generally, the most competitive deals go to businesses that have been around for at least three years with owners that have a credit score over 760.
If you apply for another type of financing product that Become’s partners offer, you might see different rates, terms and loan amounts. Some, like merchant cash advances, might come with a fee instead of interest.
What do I need to qualify?
Your business must meet one of the following criteria:
- Three months old with $10,000 in monthly revenue
- Six months old with $3,000 in monthly revenue
You may need to meet additional requirements, depending on the lender you work with. Become works with credit scores as low as 350.
What information do I need to sign up?
In order to sign up for Become and get matched, you’ll need to provide some basic information including:
- The amount you want to borrow
- Monthly revenue
- Credit score range
- Name and contact information
- Business and trade names
What industries does Become work with?
Become can help all legitimate for-profit businesses find funding. This includes high-risk industries that might have trouble qualifying for loans elsewhere.
What other types of financing can I find through Become?
In addition to unsecured business loans, Become’s partners also offer the following types of financing:
- Commercial vehicle loans. Funding to buy a vehicle for your business with terms up to 10 years.
- Asset-based loans. A loan backed with business assets to help you qualify for more competitive rates and terms.
- SBA loans. Government-backed loans with low rates for established businesses with good credit.
- Lines of credit. Secured and unsecured credit lines with rates starting at 4.66% APR.
- Equipment loans. Financing backed by your equipment with terms up to 10 years.
- Merchant cash advances. An advance on your business’s future sales that you repay plus a flat fee with a percentage of daily sales. Terms start at four months.
- Invoice factoring. Become partners with FundBox, BlueVine and LoanMe to offer advances on invoices from other businesses.
Pros and cons
Using Become can be helpful if you’ve struggled to qualify for funding in the past. But weigh the benefits against the drawbacks first.
- Startups can qualify
- Options for all credit types
- Low starting APR of 7.5%
- Funding in as little as three hours
- Not a diret lender
- Not transparent about maximum rates and terms
- Offers typcially expensive products like factoring